Monday, March 29, 2010

MUSINGS version 2.0

Dear James' face,

First off, I want to thank you. I appreciate the fact that you haven't really wrinkled up yet.  Sure, I'm not that happy with the bags under the eyes, but generally, I've got good skin. However, I thought that frankly you'd be done with the zits by now.  I think it might go against nature to have both grey hair and pimples at the same time.  Would you mind checking the rule book for me. If I'm wrong, I'll let it go, and keep on using the Teatree face wash from the Body Shop.  But if I'm right, would you mind seeing to it to get rid of them? Especially the big ones that take about a month to go away.

Thanks,

James.

P.S. Talk to my back too. Kthxbi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who the hell is this James guy anyway?

My photo
I'm a 39 year-old professional musician from Montreal.