Saturday, April 3, 2010

RANDOM THINGS

I was in Auckland today, and I went walking up Queen street, which is the equivalent to Ste. Catherine's in Montreal, or indeed, Queen or Yonge in Toronto.  As I got to a busy intersection, I noticed about 30 people scattered about on the four corners. They were all carrying pillows. When the light turned green, a whistle blew, they all ran out into the middle of the intersection and proceeded to have a giant pillow fight. Not with passers-by (unless they wanted to join in) but just with themselves. When the light was about to turn red, another long whistle blew, and they went back to their respective corners. I stayed and watched this for about 15 minutes. I've been smiling all day.

2 comments:

Who the hell is this James guy anyway?

My photo
I'm a 39 year-old professional musician from Montreal.